Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Advertisement exercise

                                           I found this add has good colours and the text on the products and
                                         in the heading etc, really stands out to the viewers it is intended for.
                                           I liked the products and thought this add was very effective. 
                                        The soft browny, orange line draws the eye into the image more than it would without it. The small blue line underneath it helps to add effect too.  The colours blend in well together and the shadow effect in front of the products is very nice to the viewer as well I think.  All the white space around the images make them stand out more so overall the above  adverisement is very effective for what it is intended for.  The only drawback  I see is  the text is far too small for the viewer  to see at  a glance and could be condensed down for the viewers's advantage and the advertiser's as well.  Overall a good advertisement otherwise.
                                        
The so

No comments:

Post a Comment