Sunday, 27 November 2011
Night Photography
Night Photo taken at Leo Sayer Concert in Wagga Wagga. This photo was taken from way up the back of the room. I used the zoom to full extent on my camera. This photo was taken on night mode with no flash at all, I am surprised how good it has turned out. It is a little bit out of focus but not too bad. In Photoshop I have cropped this image, Transformed it by turning image to the left a little bit and using the paint bucket to fill in the shown gap on the top right hand corner.
I used the Enhance section on Photoshop Elements I have and adjusted the brightness a little and then used Hue and Saturation to help bring out the colour a little better I then saved the photo and posted it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment